SUPPORT WORKERS & CARE GIVERS
At FDR Social Care Recruitment, we provide Temporary staff to residential and care homes in Northamptonshire and other regions.
To apply for Support Worker or Care work you must have experience of working with people in a care environment. We are currently looking for experienced candidates to work with:
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Older People with Dementia
- Adults with an Acquired Brain Injury
- Older People
- Children with Learning and Physical Disabilities
- Children and Young People with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
- Adolescents and Leaving Care
- Live-in Carers
In turn FDR Social Care will offer you
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Flexible Working Hours
- A Variety of different Placements
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Work with a different range of Client Groups
If your training certificates have expired, do not panic as we will organise an update session at our offices in Northampton.
Before we can offer you work, you will need the following:
- Experience of working in a caring environment
- An interview at our offices in Northampton (Preferably face to face)
- Proof of the right to work in the UK eg. Passport and Biometric Cards
- Current mandatory training certificates
- Photographic identification (passport/driving licence)
- Proof of address eg. Utility Bills, Council Tax etc
- Proof of your National Insurance number
You will be required to also:
- Complete an Enhanced DBS application. Those with an update service are accepted too.
- Provide valid references covering the last 5 years – 1 of these must be from a care referee or recent employer.
If you have at least 6-12 months relevant experience, please call us on 01604 946310 for more information, or send us your details via our contact page, and we will get back to you. Our email is email@example.com